Forum OmniSupreme   →   News   →   OmniSupremeNews   →   Regarding withdrawals

Regarding withdrawals

Started by serwladi Oct 26th, 2022 at 13:44
serwladi
Admin
Posts: 34
Oct 26th, 2022 at 13:44
Hello dear members
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT WITHDRAWALS
1- WITHDRAWALS WILL BE PROCESSED TO MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT YET RECOVERED THEIR DEPOSITED SEED WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A NEW DEPOSIT (except for the users of the pakistan BG group, WHO LATER WILL GIVE AN UPDATE REGARDING THE BG USERS)
2- USERS WHO ARE IN BENEFIT NEED TO DEPOSIT AGAIN AND WILL BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW UP TO 150%. OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A NEW DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED
3-FREE MEMBERS MAY WITHDRAW ONLY ONCE WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE A DEPOSIT
4-FOR USERS WHO DECIDE TO DEPOSIT THEIR WITHDRAWAL HISTORY AND DEPOSITS WILL BE RESET TO CONSIDER A NEW START
WE ARE WORKING HARD TO RECOVER AND ACHIEVE STABILITY THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING SM

NOTE THIS APPLIES TO ALL OMNIADS GROUP SITES




OmniAds Group
sherali
Standard
Posts: 13
Oct 27th, 2022 at 08:48
Hello Admin!
Why my payment bact in my account tell me.
Thanks.






https://topservers.com/dynamic_banners/16566494371221447534.gif
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2022 at 08:50 by sherali »
Nayak
Takeoff
Posts: 40
Nov 02nd, 2022 at 12:51
Thanks at least you have replied after a long days.

Hope you will be success in your hard work and will be back as it was before.
My suggestion you be in touch with members. So you will never loss the Trust.
Also we are expecting the believe and trust from you.
You should not cheat with us.
Members should not loss their hard worked money, me also.

Thanks
sherali
Standard
Posts: 13
Nov 03rd, 2022 at 07:13
Quote: Nayak
Thanks at least you have replied after a long days.

Hope you will be success in your hard work and will be back as it was before.
My suggestion you be in touch with members. So you will never loss the Trust.
Also we are expecting the believe and trust from you.
You should not cheat with us.
Members should not loss their hard worked money, me also.

Thanks

Thanks
sivasangar
Takeoff
Posts: 15
Nov 03rd, 2022 at 10:58
Quote: serwladi
Hello dear members
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT WITHDRAWALS
1- WITHDRAWALS WILL BE PROCESSED TO MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT YET RECOVERED THEIR DEPOSITED SEED WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A NEW DEPOSIT (except for the users of the pakistan BG group, WHO LATER WILL GIVE AN UPDATE REGARDING THE BG USERS)
2- USERS WHO ARE IN BENEFIT NEED TO DEPOSIT AGAIN AND WILL BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW UP TO 150%. OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A NEW DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED
3-FREE MEMBERS MAY WITHDRAW ONLY ONCE WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE A DEPOSIT
4-FOR USERS WHO DECIDE TO DEPOSIT THEIR WITHDRAWAL HISTORY AND DEPOSITS WILL BE RESET TO CONSIDER A NEW START
WE ARE WORKING HARD TO RECOVER AND ACHIEVE STABILITY THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING SM

NOTE THIS APPLIES TO ALL OMNIADS GROUP SITES


My investment was $210 can I have withdraw 150% of my investment?
SIVASANGAR
sivasangar
Takeoff
Posts: 15
Nov 08th, 2022 at 20:06
Today is Tuesday 8/11/22. I tried to give withdraw but not able to withdraw it says as need 50000 clicks why?
Nayak
Takeoff
Posts: 40
Nov 09th, 2022 at 11:09
Today is Wednesday 9th Nov 2022.
Still it is showing same message - It's necessary to make 50000 clicks to request your payment.

rousee19800
Standard
Posts: 6
Received: $2.44
Balance: $2.9497
Referrals: 0
Nov 11th, 2022 at 22:18
Quote: Nayak
Today is Wednesday 9th Nov 2022.
Still it is showing same message - It's necessary to make 50000 clicks to request your payment.




Hola. .VECES SE PONE ASI LA.PAGINA. PERO ES UN ERROR.


A MI ME CANCELA AUTOMATICO EL.RETIRO...Y NO SE POR QUE LO HACE
Hola..quiero saber de los depositos.
serwladi
Admin
Posts: 34
Nov 20th, 2022 at 14:21
Quote: Nayak
Thanks at least you have replied after a long days.

Hope you will be success in your hard work and will be back as it was before.
My suggestion you be in touch with members. So you will never loss the Trust.
Also we are expecting the believe and trust from you.
You should not cheat with us.
Members should not loss their hard worked money, me also.

Thanks


[b]OK Sir [/b]
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2022 at 14:22 by serwladi »




OmniAds Group
serwladi
Admin
Posts: 34
Nov 20th, 2022 at 14:29
Quote: rousee19800
Quote: Nayak
Today is Wednesday 9th Nov 2022.
Still it is showing same message - It's necessary to make 50000 clicks to request your payment.




Hola. .VECES SE PONE ASI LA.PAGINA. PERO ES UN ERROR.


A MI ME CANCELA AUTOMATICO EL.RETIRO...Y NO SE POR QUE LO HACE

Hola si quieres continuar retirando debes depositar los miembros libres pueden retirar una vez sin deposito . Nota si depositas podras retirar hasta el 150% de tu deposito Gracias




OmniAds Group

Text Ads

  • OmniAds Group
    High Withdrawal Limits
    omniads.biz
  • Great Online Earning Site
    Earn by promoting - watching videos - offers wall a
    ad-doge.com
  • Link Ads

  • Payeer multifunctional wallet
    payeer.com


  • Copyright © 2021 OmniSupreme.biz . All rights reserved.

    FAQ   •   Support   •   Terms of Service   •   Proof of Payments   •   News

    Designed by : ATiBRUSHES